Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Have any of you heard about this?

Apparently there's some kind of an election coming up, in China or America or Germany or something. . . 

have any of you heard about this?  If it's important (and I think it might be), I wish the media were more on top of things, and did a better job of making sure people got wind of important changes on the world scene.  I mean, especially the Chinese or Americans or Germans or whoever -- they have to vote and stuff.

Anyway, next time around, I hope there's a little more coverage, you know, if it's important and all.  And whoever it is that's having the election (google didn't turn up much), I hope they get out and vote and all.  And that the best candidate (sorry; haven't heard about who they are, or what each of them has to offer) will win.  I'm tired of all the under-coverage in the news these days.  It's frustrating having to try so hard just to find out what's going on.



Update: Here. I think this is what I heard about. Helen Clark vs. John Key on the 8th, for New Zealand's next pope (that's what they have in New Zealand, isn't it?).

2 comments:

JIW said...

Oh for Pete's sake it is Obama vs, McCain...and it IS something to talk about!

JIW said...

Oh and I hope I wasn't too shy during our visit. I think I could have been more fun than I was. But anyways I had a great time hearing you guys go on and on about stuff. hehe... also since I was with 3 other English speakers I sometimes felt like I was in Americ.

Bo Kwan said the samething too that since he was following us around he thought he was in America again..haha.


okay back to work~