Wednesday, April 08, 2009

For your Benefit: a translation

I made comments a while back about the way Korean sportscasters can sometimes go a bit too far in their enthusiasm, and referenced Park TaeHwan's gold medal swim from the Beijing Games.

Well, I'm proud to say, with a friend's help, I've translated the commentary on that video, so that you, my dear readers, can see what they were saying all along. A few of my translations might not be entirely accurate, but I think I got the drift across.

14 comments:

holterbarbour said...

So very, very brilliant. I hope this is but the first in a long-overdue series.

Brian said...

LMMFAO.

Instant classic.

Jelly said...

That was outstanding. I laughed so hard now I have to go change my pants. Thanks Roboseyo.

White Rice said...

That killed!
I watched all 8 mins 14 seconds. At work.
Nicely done!

nb said...

Dude..........that was so funny. Thank you for brightening my small cubicle in my spirit crushing office filled with expressionless, soul-less drones.

Roboseyo said...

glad to brighten your day.

X said...

hilarious ^^&

Anonymous said...

lol! hahaha! Well done! I can't wipe the smile off my face.

Ryan Freer said...

Nice work. Maybe you should email this to Jessica Kim as well.

JIW said...

Best of Roboseyo this year!

Ben said...

나이스~!

bingbing said...

Fantastic, Roboseyo! Keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

I pooped my pants tooo..

Unknown said...

Very funny! First time I played it, I had not sound on and thought the translation was real..