Monday, February 08, 2010

Swinging With the 2S2 Crew

Chris in South Korea has taken on the job of planning the next 2S2 Event, on Saturday, February 13th. It's going to involve a swing dancing lesson in Sinsa (near Apkujeong), a meetup in the afternoon (usual place), and then still more swing dancing in the evening.

Swing Dancing is one of the greatest ways I've found to hang out and have a good time... go as a couple, or go as a single... and guys, every single time I've ever gone swing dancing, the male/female ratio has been, uh, favorable. Hope to see y'all there!

3 comments:

Brian said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Ever since I heard Squirrel Nut Zippers in high school I've wanted to learn swing dance.

kissmykimchi said...

Swing dancing! Thank goodness. From the title you had me thinking I might have to start doing some crunches, taking my vitamins, and working on my best moves, so to speak.

Charles Montgomery said...

LOL..

Have fun kids.. I'll be overseas prepping for marriage, but will see you in March...