Friday, February 19, 2010

Bliss-out.

been feeling pissy and sick and blue lately, readers. new semester got me down, I guess. wedding planning's happening, that's good; students are good; been gathering materials for my discussion classes into something coherent and valuable for myself, and for my whole department. All these things are satisfying.

but I'm feeling pissy and blue. I've tried to write posts for Roboseyo, but every time they turn into gripe-fests, and I hate them.

So here's a happy song.
I hope it makes you happy.

One thing I hope will turn things around for next week: Do Make Say Think is playing in Seoul on Sunday. You should go. If you like this kind of music.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Janinel said...

Seriously, as soon as I leave Korea the good music starts pouring in. I missed the Kings of Convenience last year as well. Hope you enjoyed Do Make Say Think :)