Sunday, August 24, 2008

One More for the "Hire a Proofreader, Nimrod!" files:

From a really, really great dumpling restaurant in Insa-dong:




Delicious food. . . too bad they spent ALL their energy making the best dumpling soup I've tasted so far. Not that I begrudge them.

I'll be honest and say that running into a bit of Konglish is a tiny bit of extra joy in my day-to-day life -- you never know when it'll happen, you never know how bad or mild it'll be, but it's always good for a giggle, and sometimes a photo, if possible. I'd liken it to finding a fiver on the sidewalk -- uncommon, unpredictable, but always nice.

2 comments:

danielle said...

I don't think it's too bad! At least when they get it wrong, it doesn't say "dumpings." There's a Paris Croissant in Seocho that always has a sign reading "Crap Cakes." It's always funny to me.

Raúl said...

tu blog esta muy bien viditame y deja un comentario de si t gusto mi blog por cierto eres muy guapa