Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Roboseyo's Bliss-out of the Week: Belle and Sebastian

Wow! Totally overwhelmed by all the commenting after my rant...not that I didn't expect it, but...

I would like to thank everyone posting for remaining respectful and presenting arguments rather than personal comments. Keep it up!

Here's your reward:

Lazy Line Painter Jane, by Belle and Sebastian. Love the guest-vocalist's voice. it's not the most all-out chained-to-the-ceiling fan bliss-out, but when the dude and the lady start singing together on the last chorus, it makes me happy.

My favorite B&S song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pick! I had the opportunity to catch Belle & Sebastian play in Washington State a few years ago. The whole show was fantastic, and large stretches of their set could be described as a bliss-out.