Wednesday, 5 March 2008
Help a fella out
Bill Kapoun is an English teacher in Korea; there was a near-fatal fire in his apartment, and he got second and third degree burns all over his body.
Unfortunately, his school did not cover him under Korea's health insurance system, and are now shirking any responsibility for his medical care, leaving him up a creek without a paddle. He's gonna have a lot of bills to pay, and has nowhere to get the money, so his sister is organizing an online fundraising campaign. I don't know him, but I hope strangers'd do the same if it happened to me.
Go here and help him out.