Monday, February 14, 2011

Memo to The Korea Times

I'm willing to let the alien graveyards slide for a little while...

Just make these maddening little text-obscuring popup ads go away...




and once you've done that, we'll talk about putting ads on the side of your paper that include spankable anime ass, or gross dental clinic ads featuring pictures of the insides of mouths, as well as what it says about your newspaper site, that the hotlinks for the "First in the Nation" English newspaper are in Korean.


first things first, though.

2 comments:

Henrique Teixeira said...

Dear Roboseyo, I recommend you to use the add-on "Readability" for Google Chrome or "Reader" for Safari, and you'll see that reading articles on the web will be much easier and pleasurable. Promote such tools and the stupid pop-up ads will become meaningless.

ALECHO said...

Howdy Roboseyo! btw, I laughed hard when I read on how you got your nickname "Roboseyo." I know this sounds gross but I gravitated towards the rotten teeth over the hot anime girl showing her bootay. I'm a dentist, please understand ;) Cool blog, "I'll be back" (with the Terminator accent)