Tuesday, November 01, 2011

My Halloween Costume

It was a laid back Halloween this year for me.

Having a new baby will do that. Other than seeing a kid dressed up as a cow, and, during a trip around town, seeing about 4000 young people dressed as K-pop stars (though that might have just been their ordinary daily dress), I celebrated Halloween at home with my family.

Babyseyo and I dressed up as each other.

halloweenrobandbaby

My babyseyo mask didn't fit all that well, and babyseyo had trouble drinking from a bottle through the Roboseyo mask, so he didn't wear it for very long. But still...

It was awesome.

7 comments:

Gomushin Girl said...

that is the creepiest thing I have seen in ages . . .

Shmuberry said...

hahahahaha XD

Rebecca said...

Love it!

Lalique said...

happy to visit here
from Turkey
can follow you?

Anonymous said...

This picture makes me think you should name your son "David Lynch Ouewhand."

Anonymous said...

stupid joke

Pulvis said...

With a haircut like your's who needs a mask?