Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I love little kids. (And teach adults)



PS: these girls are one of the top new bands/collectives in korea. They're called "girls generation"

I think it's just one person, digitally copied. . . but I'm not sure. If there really are nine different people, I don't know what to say, except that it's the first time in about three years I've been able to truly, sincerely say, "They all look the same to me."



Welcome to my world.

I prefer, when I must listen to a really large band, that they be really large because there are so many talented people who each play different instruments and add different textures -- like Broken Social Scene


or the Polyphonic Spree (who take one of Nirvana's angry, bleak old songs, and make into a total bliss-out with trumpets: Lithium as you've never heard it before)



rather than just having a WHOLE LOT of cute girls doing the same super-cute choreography in the background.

I mean, look at them all! It's just nine baby spices, and there isn't even a tomboy! To make it worse, they're all underage, so not only am I confused, but I also feel mildly guilty just for watching their videos.

1 comment:

tamie marie said...

Love the Nirvana. Love the Broken Social Scene. LOVE the Stewey.