Hi there, readers.
Many of you know about 2S2, the social meetup plan I concocted late last year to help us folks living in Korea get connected with each other. Now, over the last few months, I've been busy as a fox in a henhouse, taking care of this and that, and as my friends will know, I haven't even had time to have a social life...
and 2S2 has fallen by the wayside.
Now, I know some people who are not happy about this, and some people who want to support 2S2 if it continues, and I'm trying to decide what to do about it. There are a few 2S2's in other areas - Yongin/Suji and Suwon continue to meet, and maybe other groups may yet join...
so I'm having a few ideas, and I'd like to hear some feedback, about what next step is the best for 2S2.
1. Pass 2S2 as is, over to ATEK's Social Officers
-see, while I don't want ATEK to take over the Roboseyo blog, I DO think that as networking goes, ATEK is doing an amazing job of building a sustainable network, and because the organization is designed to perpetuate itself, it means that this meetup will continue, in different forms, all over Korea. ATEK has a bunch of social officers in all sorts of areas of Korea, and if each of them can access the 2S2 Blog to put their social calendar postings there, then people who aren't on facebook can still access the social event listings. The feed could be linked on ATEK's homepage, in the PMA pages, or on the main page.
2. Change the name from 2S2 to ATEK Social, and do the same as above.
3. Recruit someone who has more free time to take over 2S2 Anguk. (any takers?)
4. Let it all go dormant until somebody comes along who wants to take things over.
5. Suck it up, cupcake, and get back to scheduling stuff. The weather's about to get nicer, anyway.
What say ye, readers? I DO think it would be a shame if #4 came to pass... so what say ye?