Thursday, 15 January 2009

Dealing with Racism

From Foreigner Joy, here's a good look at how to deal with racism in everyday life, and how people respond wrongly when they encounter it.


Foreigner Joy said...

Hey thanks for cross posting my post about the racism issue in our lives.

Its such a heated topic. And can be found anywhere in the world...even Antarctica!!

Those silly penguins~

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Lee Hyunmin and I am a student of Seoul National University. First of all I appreciate your consideration for Korea. I would like to introduce Korean culture more, so would like to I send you an e-mail about that. My e-mail address is
I will wait your e-mail. Thank you very much. :)

Roboseyo said...

Hyunmin: my e-mail address is right there on the sidebar. Feel free to write.

Thanks for visiting Roboseyo.