Friday, December 27, 2002

Rob Ouwehand has a blog now!

This is my blog: My name's Rob. If you found this page by googling my name, you can go to the most current blog post by clicking here. You can check the sidebar on the left to see some significant posts on my blog, to see what I'm up to.

or you can read this, the first bulk e-mail I sent out to begin my adventure in Korea, and go wherever you like from there.

I started this blog on November 26th, 2006. I changed the date of these first few posts, to match the time I sent out the original bulk e-mails.


begin e-mail here:

I am sending this to almost everyone in my address
book; because of this, I don't expect each one of you
to write a letter in reply, though if it's been a
while, I'd be happy to hear from you.

I just wanted you all to know that I was just offered
a job working for an English school in Korea, and I am
going to be leaving for Korea at the end of December.


I'm quite excited about this: I've been hoping to go
and looking for a chance for quite some time, and I'm
glad to get on with the next phase of my life.

Just thought you'd all want to know, so you can be
happy for me, pray for me, or whatever seems
appropriate.

Godbless:
robouwehand

2 comments:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Hey Rob! I found your blog...

WEEE BLOG BLOG BLOG... What exactly do you don when leaving a comment on a "Blog"... and where did the word "BLOG" come from?

Heart,
Caryn

Caryn Ouwehand said...

PS - I spelt "do" wrong on my last comment... I spelt it "don..." true to my form, gotta include some bad spelling.